Friday, May 13, 2011

Decisive Moment - Dave P.

Yesterday while driving in Red Rock Canyon outside of Las Vegas I ran into this wild burro. Two of them walked out in front of my rental car forcing me to stop. As I was fumbling to make the proper adjustments with my 5D this one came over and looked in the window. I quickly rolled down the window and in a "Decisive Moment" grabbed my droid cell phone to capture the image. Another "Decisive Moment" was deciding whether or not I really had to show him my driver's license and registration when he asked.

4 comments:

  1. This will forever be in my mind if I ever get pulled over and asked for my license and registration! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, did you show them to him? Love the look on the animals face.. Reminds me of someone I used to know..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just hilarious, Dave! Definitely a decisive moment! And Chris, you crack me up with your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A whole new meaning to the term "Speed Trap" Great shot Dave...

    ReplyDelete