
A little behind in posts, but I have been taking the challenges. These are from Arts Walk. I also challenged myself to be more patient and not just photograph what is in my comfort level. I just watched and besides the people I watched the light. For the first picture it was the light on the purses for my fashion shot...I actually found myself walking behind them...kinda like stalking as my husband said. The bubbles was easy..waiting for a child to look through the bubbles...that was the most frustrating... waiting for it. Probably not the best photo, but 
patience was the challenge as well.

patience was the challenge as well.
Deana,
ReplyDeleteNice shots. I really like the bubble, you caught the kids great looking through it.
Way to stalk!
Deanna, These shots are GREAT, Loved the "Fashion" shot, the colors and texture really jump out at you in the light you waited for. The bubble is precious, the look on the kids face tells th whole story.
ReplyDeleteGREAT JOB GIRL!!