Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dick - Thanksgiving




After reading about enjoying Thanksgiving in the outdoors in The Olympian, it reminded me of the three times my wife and I spent Thanksgiving day hiking the Hoh Rain Forest. This year we are in Sedona, Arizona where we will spend Thanksgiving day (also my wife's birthday) so I thought what better time to throw up three photos that I took while attending a landscape workshop with landscape photographer, Tim Cooper. We can surely give thanks to our Creator for the incredible oudoors that we have for our enjoyment.

4 comments:

  1. Wow... those are awesome images! Love the reflections, colors and lines. I visited Sedona a couple of years ago and would Love to go back... so Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have captured the essence of the season. Beautiful shots Dick. Have a wondersul Holiday in "Gods Country".

    ReplyDelete