Monday, April 2, 2012

Space/Proportion/Emphasis

I finally got enough light between the rain the take this pic. I wanted the blossoms to be the emphasis.
This was taken & processed in HDR. Its difficult shooting people in HDR because they move so I had to use faster ISO (3200) and shutter speeds to capture the 3 shots (2 under, 2 over and one straight up). The HDR process added the light. I didnt take pics of the ceremony because I was in a one hour parking zone and didnt want to get a ticket.
This is a new catagory called "walking on air." It has to do with illusion, proportion, space and imagination.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, posted this on the wrong blog...should have been for Barbara's intermediate class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW HOWARD the Walking on AIr image is SO COOL and what a GREAT example of Space, orthogonal lines and human interest!!! Good observation and waiting for a person to "WALK into the Scene"!

    ReplyDelete